I have deleted my Facebook account. Everyone should do the same. Don't take my word for it. Read a few articles about Facebook instead and make up your own mind whether you should give them your personal data and thereby legitimise their business practices:
- Facebook is a law-breaking “digital gangster,” UK government report says.
- Facebook may face multi-billion dollar fine by the US Federal Trade Commision for Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Facebook is told by American lawmakers to stop spreading Anti-Vaccination propaganda that has led to US outbreak of measles
- Facebook has misused a developer certificate for iOS to get data from underage children’s mobile phones even if it violates Apple’s terms of service.
- And the list goes on and on and on about how this company has no morals and a lot of greed and treats their users as garbage for the sake of earning money.